Feeding God’s Starving Children Hungry in Body and Spirit
With God’s help Feed My Starving Children (FMSC) will strive to eliminate starvation in children throughout the world by helping to instill compassion in people to hear and respond to the cries of those in need.
Our Statement of Beliefs
As a Christian Organization:
- We believe that there is one God, in three persons: Father, Son, and the Holy Spirit. He has directed us to help others in need.
- We believe Jesus Christ is the reason that FMSC exists and we strive to listen for and follow His will every day in all that we do.
- We believe that every child has a right to be fed a nutritious meal. [Matthew 25:35 - "For I was hungry and you gave me something to eat."]
- We believe that our lives are enriched when we graciously give our own time and resources to help others in need. [Luke 6:38 - "Give and it will be given to you."]
- We believe partnering with other faith-based and humanitarian organizations maximizes our ability to feed God’s children.
Our Commitment to Excellence
- FMSC will follow Christian principles, which will guide and direct our Organization in fundraising, packaging and distributing food to those in need.
- We will encourage people of all beliefs to help us accomplish our mission.
- We will ensure our food ingredients are of the highest nutritional value to meet the needs of starving children.
- We will package our food through the use of volunteers to feed their spirits.
- We will partner with other humanitarian organizations to ensure safe transit and distribution of our food.
- We will distribute nutritious food to starving children throughout the world who are hungry in body and spirit.
- We will commit to supporting long-term feeding programs which help ensure the continued growth of the children who receive our food.
- We will promote public trust of our organization through efficient, cost-effective, and compassionate stewardship of our resources.
- We will provide for our employees a satisfying work environment that is based on trust, mutual respect, and doing the right thing.