Host a MobilePack event
Through FMSC MobilePack™ events, you can engage in an impactful meal-packing experience just about anywhere. No matter your location in the United States, a MobilePack gives you the chance to instill compassion in your community and improve the lives of malnourished children around the world.
MobilePack photo highlights
Hosting: what it takes
- At least 500 volunteers. View volunteer age requirements.
- A minimum goal of packing 100,000 meals during the event.
- Commitment to pay for all meals packed.
- A working forklift.
- Loading dock with a dock plate or a parking lot with a large level area for a 53’ semi-truck to unload.
- Clear pathway with 50” door width from truck drop-off area to packaging room (no thick carpet).
- Minimum of 2,300 square feet of space to pack and store food (no thick carpet).
- Sinks for washing dishes, or a dishwasher.
- Events must be scheduled at least 6 weeks prior to the event start date.
Tools for you and your team
As a MobilePack host, you become part of our team! To help you spread the word about your MobilePack, we provide a MobilePack Promotion Toolkit. Use publicity materials to jump-start your event—and to keep up the momentum throughout your planning experience.
"Jesus replied, 'What is impossible with man is possible with God.'"